The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Eliminate Wastes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Eliminate Wastes
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Eliminate Wastes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Eliminate Wastes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Eliminate Wastes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Eliminate Wastes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Eliminate Wastes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Eliminate Wastes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.