While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Effects
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Effects
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Effects
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Effects
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Effects
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Effects
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Effects
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Effects
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.