While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Eating Disorders
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Eating Disorders
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Eating Disorders
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Eating Disorders
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Eating Disorders
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Eating Disorders
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Eating Disorders
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Eating Disorders
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.