The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Dischem
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Dischem
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Dischem
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Dischem
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Dischem
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Dischem
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Dischem
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Dischem
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.