Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Diagram
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Diagram
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Diagram
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Diagram
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Diagram
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Diagram
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Diagram
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Diagram
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.