While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Diabetes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Diabetes
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Diabetes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Diabetes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Diabetes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Diabetes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Diabetes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Diabetes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.