While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Despite Food
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Despite Food
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Despite Food
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Despite Food
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Despite Food
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Despite Food
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Despite Food
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Despite Food
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.