The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Despite Eating
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Despite Eating
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Despite Eating
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Despite Eating
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Despite Eating
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Despite Eating
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Despite Eating
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Despite Eating
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.