Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Despite Diet And Exercise
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Despite Diet And Exercise
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Despite Diet And Exercise
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Despite Diet And Exercise
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Despite Diet And Exercise
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Despite Diet And Exercise
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Despite Diet And Exercise
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Despite Diet And Exercise
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.