Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Class 9
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Class 9
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Class 9
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Class 9
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Class 9
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Class 9
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Class 9
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Class 9
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.