Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Class 10
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Class 10
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Class 10
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Class 10
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Class 10
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Class 10
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Class 10
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Class 10
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.