While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Circa Survive
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Circa Survive
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Circa Survive
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Circa Survive
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Circa Survive
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Circa Survive
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Circa Survive
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Circa Survive
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.