While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Cause Die Off
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Cause Die Off
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Cause Die Off
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Cause Die Off
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Cause Die Off
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Cause Die Off
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Cause Die Off
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Cause Die Off
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.