The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes By Klaire Labs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes By Klaire Labs
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes By Klaire Labs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes By Klaire Labs
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes By Klaire Labs
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes By Klaire Labs
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes By Klaire Labs
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes By Klaire Labs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.