Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes But Not Digested
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes But Not Digested
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes But Not Digested
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes But Not Digested
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes But Not Digested
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes But Not Digested
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes But Not Digested
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes But Not Digested
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.