While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Break Down
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Break Down
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Break Down
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Break Down
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Break Down
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Break Down
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Break Down
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Break Down
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.