While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Substrates By Dehydration
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Break Down Substrates By Dehydration
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Substrates By Dehydration
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Substrates By Dehydration
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Substrates By Dehydration
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Substrates By Dehydration
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Substrates By Dehydration
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Break Down Substrates By Dehydration
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.