Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Food
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Break Down Food
When we eat food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Food
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Food
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Food
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Food
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Break Down Food
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Break Down Food
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.