While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Blend
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Blend
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Blend
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Blend
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Blend
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Blend
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Blend
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Blend
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.