Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Besides Whey
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Besides Whey
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Besides Whey
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Besides Whey
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Besides Whey
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Besides Whey
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Besides Whey
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Besides Whey
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.