While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Besides Supplements
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Besides Supplements
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Besides Supplements
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Besides Supplements
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Besides Supplements
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Besides Supplements
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Besides Supplements
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Besides Supplements
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.