While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Besides Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Besides Probiotics
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Besides Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Besides Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Besides Probiotics
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Besides Probiotics
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Besides Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Besides Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.