While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Besides Amino Acids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Besides Amino Acids
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Besides Amino Acids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Besides Amino Acids
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Besides Amino Acids
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Besides Amino Acids
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Besides Amino Acids
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Besides Amino Acids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.