Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Benefits
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Benefits
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Benefits
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Benefits
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Benefits
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Benefits
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Benefits
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Benefits
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.