The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Benefits And Kidney Disease
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Benefits And Kidney Disease
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Benefits And Kidney Disease
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Benefits And Kidney Disease
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Benefits And Kidney Disease
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Benefits And Kidney Disease
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Benefits And Kidney Disease
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Benefits And Kidney Disease
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.