Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Beneath My Wings
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Beneath My Wings
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Beneath My Wings
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Beneath My Wings
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Beneath My Wings
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Beneath My Wings
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Beneath My Wings
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Beneath My Wings
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.