Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Scenes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Behind The Scenes
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Scenes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Scenes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Scenes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Scenes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Scenes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Behind The Scenes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.