While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Digestive System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Behind The Digestive System
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Digestive System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Digestive System
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Digestive System
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Behind The Digestive System
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Behind The Digestive System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.