Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Before Or After Eating
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Before Or After Eating
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Before Or After Eating
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Before Or After Eating
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Before Or After Eating
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Before Or After Eating
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Before Or After Eating
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Before Or After Eating
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.