While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Bbc
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Bbc
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Bbc
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Bbc
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Bbc
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Bbc
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Bbc
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Bbc
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.