While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Bbc Bitesize
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Bbc Bitesize
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Bbc Bitesize
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Bbc Bitesize
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Bbc Bitesize
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Bbc Bitesize
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Bbc Bitesize
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Bbc Bitesize
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.