While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Bad Breath
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Bad Breath
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Bad Breath
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Bad Breath
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Bad Breath
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Bad Breath
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Bad Breath
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Bad Breath
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.