Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes At Work Lab Answers
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes At Work Lab Answers
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes At Work Lab Answers
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes At Work Lab Answers
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes At Work Lab Answers
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes At Work Lab Answers
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes At Work Lab Answers
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes At Work Lab Answers
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.