Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes At Clicks
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes At Clicks
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes At Clicks
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes At Clicks
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes At Clicks
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes At Clicks
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes At Clicks
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes At Clicks
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.