Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes As You Age
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes As You Age
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes As You Age
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes As You Age
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes As You Age
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes As You Age
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes As You Age
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes As You Age
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.