Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes As A Supplement
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes As A Supplement
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes As A Supplement
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes As A Supplement
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes As A Supplement
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes As A Supplement
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes As A Supplement
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes As A Supplement
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.