While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Around The World
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Around The World
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Around The World
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Around The World
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Around The World
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Around The World
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Around The World
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Around The World
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.