Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Around The Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Around The Body
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Around The Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Around The Body
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Around The Body
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Around The Body
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Around The Body
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Around The Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.