The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Are Mainly Produced By The
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Are Mainly Produced By The
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Are Mainly Produced By The
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Are Mainly Produced By The
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Are Mainly Produced By The
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Are Mainly Produced By The
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Are Mainly Produced By The
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Are Mainly Produced By The
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.