While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Yeast Infection
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Yeast Infection
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Yeast Infection
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Yeast Infection
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Yeast Infection
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Yeast Infection
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Yeast Infection
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Yeast Infection
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.