While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Where They Are Found
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Where They Are Found
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Where They Are Found
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Where They Are Found
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Where They Are Found
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Where They Are Found
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Where They Are Found
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Where They Are Found
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.