While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Weight Gain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Weight Gain
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Weight Gain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Weight Gain
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Weight Gain
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Weight Gain
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Weight Gain
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Weight Gain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.