Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamins
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Vitamins
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamins
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamins
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamins
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamins
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamins
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Vitamins
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.