While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin D
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin D
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin D
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin D
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin D
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin D
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin D
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin D
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.