The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin C
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin C
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin C
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin C
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin C
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin C
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin C
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin C
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.