Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin B
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin B
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin B
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin B
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin B
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin B
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin B
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin B
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.