Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin Absorption
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin Absorption
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin Absorption
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin Absorption
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin Absorption
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin Absorption
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin Absorption
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Vitamin Absorption
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.