The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Urine
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Urine
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Urine
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Urine
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Urine
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Urine
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Urine
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Urine
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.