Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Uric Acid
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Uric Acid
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Uric Acid
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Uric Acid
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Uric Acid
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Uric Acid
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Uric Acid
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Uric Acid
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.