While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcerative Colitis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Ulcerative Colitis
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcerative Colitis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcerative Colitis
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcerative Colitis
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcerative Colitis
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcerative Colitis
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Ulcerative Colitis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.